Latest Post! Check it out!

HAI BLOG

Aku tak tahulah dah berapa tahun aku tinggal blog ni.  Instead of using wattpad- i think I want to use my blog again.  Atleast aku tak dapat...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

does love need reason?

Lady : Why do you like me, why do you love me,dear?

Man :I don’t know, need there be a reason to love you?

Lady :If you can’t even tell me the reason, how can you profess that you love me?

Man :I may not know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady : Prove it to me? I don’t want proof! If my friend’s boyfriend can tell her the reason why he loves her, why can’t you tell me?

Man :Ok Ok! I love you…

- because your voice is sweet

- because you are caring

- because you are loving

- because you are thoughtful

- because of your smile

- because of your every movement

The lady felt very satisfied with the man’s answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the lady met with an accident and had gone into a coma. The guy
then placed a letter by her side, which said:

Darling,

It is because of your sweet voice that I love you…

Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

It is because of your care and concern for me that I love you..

Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

It is because of your smile,

Now that you cannot smile, therefore I cannot love you.

It is because of your every movement that I love you..

Now can you move?

No, therefore I cannot love you…

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Does love need a reason?

NO!

Therefore, I still Love You.

” Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart

#love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion and affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment