Latest Post! Check it out!

HAI BLOG

Aku tak tahulah dah berapa tahun aku tinggal blog ni.  Instead of using wattpad- i think I want to use my blog again.  Atleast aku tak dapat...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Remain

Image result for sad tumblr gif 

You can't be right all the time. Sometimes you're just wrong. You're a human being with flaws and you made mistakes. Haih. I don't wanna be wrong this time. I don't wanna be wrong for what I chose. For what I've started. And I know I'm right for this.

I don't know how on earth I should prove that I mean what I've said. I don't wanna be greedy. I should be grateful for what I have. I know. I just can't help myself for being 'not enough'. I've been trying to ignore every single things I have in mind. And it led me to this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment